Guild Milestones
Recent Images
Guild Summary

Paden's Portal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piaan
Sgt-At-Arms

re: Events! (July 19th-25th)

Fun Runs (Monday, July 20th, 10pm (server time/EDT))

We’ll be running some more instances! It’ll probably be some Cata, MoP, and/or WoD content. We’ll be doing a few runs as well. We’ll be figuring out specifics when we see the turnout. Hope to see you there!

Lottery (Wednesday, July 22th, 10pm (server time/EDT))

This weeks lottery will be for 90% of the earnings that this makes! The other 10% will be put into the guild bank. Each ticket will cost 15 gold and you can buy up to 15 tickets! And the more we pitch in, the bigger the jackpot is! If you want to buy the tickets in advance, just mail the gold to me in game between now and Wednesday. But I will be doing a last call, so if you want to just do it then, feel free to do that, too!

Pirating (Saturday, July 25th, 10pm (server time/EDT))

Me and Ilianara (Alexstrazan) will be hosting a PvP event! The basic premise of this is to get take over a zeppelin! We’ll be having some Deviate Savory Delights to make it a bit more fun. So if you’re into PvP, be sure to come and join in on the fun!

And those are the events for this week! I hope you guys are enjoying them so far. If you guys have any ideas for future events, let me know! I’d be happy to gather more ideas for the future.

If you wanna join in, make sure to check out the in-game calendar to sign up.

Have a question? Just shoot me a message!

-Piaan

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Grey Council Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

The Grey Council Videos

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Recent Awards